- Complete List of All Links
- Massive List of Educational Consultants, Advocate, Attorneys...Plus
- Conflict of Issues and Lottery Issues
- MVRCS Management and Operations
- List of DESE, Community Leaders and Media Contacted
- Parents Questions, Concerns, and Misc Information
- Top 20 MVRCS Employees
- Boston.com Reader Comments
- Legal Disclaimer
- Copy: Top 50 Paid Employees @ MVRC Posted in the Boston Globe
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
We've changed the format of the tables we created using MCAS data from the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education. We've deleted some columns and instead showed the combined percentages for 'Advanced' and 'Proficient' and then after the black column, we did the same for 'Needs Improvement' and 'Warning'. The data was then sorted and MVRCS scores highlighted. For the Advanced and Proficient scores, the highest percentages are preferred but in the Needs Improvement and Warning totals, lower percentages are better. Additionally we have changed the font color to red for the school that has the highest combined percentage of Proficient and Advance Proficient students. They are have all shown to be an interesting analysis to say the least. They have all shown to be an interesting analysis to say the least.
NOTE: We had made an error in determining the school that scored the best in math for the 6th grade. It wasn't who we had initially noted but rather it was Everett. Sorry for the misinformation.